Let's Talk This Out.
There is 2 types of consultation depending on your needs:
1) Email Consultation. We will correspond over email. This type of consultation is the most popular type chosen. It is extremely effective. For many of my clients, I have made specific videos tailored just for them and send it via email so that they get a firm understanding of what needs to be done. I do that on a case by case basis. The fee for Email Consultation is $50.
2) Phone or Skype Consultation. My consultation fee is $70 for about 30 minutes, if you need to chat and have me help you personally over Skype or the phone.
(All of my clients have found that around 30 minutes on average is sufficient. Also the fact we would have corresponded via email a few times before the phone consultation helps a lot.)
My Promise To You If You Decide To Do The Private Consultation:
1) I will do my level best to help you. I will bring my twenty plus years of clinical experience to guide you. Also, I myself am a CPAP user with Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea. I stop breathing 78 times an hour when I do not use my CPAP machine. In the initial stages of using my CPAP, I struggled a lot also. My Auto CPAP blows like a hurricane ! Ninety percent of the time, it is blowing between a strength of 14 and 15cmH20. So I know what you are feeling and going through. It is this deep understanding of the struggles you are facing is what I also bring to my consultations.
2) If I am unsure , I will talk to my clinical colleagues to help me find a solution that has worked for their patients with a similar problem as yours. This way, I bring the collective wisdom of other clinicians.
3) I am selective with the type of CPAP consultation I will take on. That is why I require that you write a detail explanation of the problem you are facing, pictures or even a video clip that captures the problem.
4) As part of this private consultation, you will also get access to our results-oriented "Advance Level Help CPAP Video Guide" as part of the phone consultation.
5) I make absolutely no promise or guarantees that your CPAP problems will be solved. This is the exact same promise I make to my face to face patients in my clinical settings. Outcomes are based on subjective factors that are not within my control. I’m an expert at what I do. I’ve got the street cred. The experience. The passion for this subject. The skills. The qualifications. I myself suffer from this damn Obstructive Sleep Apnea. However, you must accept the fact that I will not and cannot actually guarantee the outcome of our coaching efforts, and/or recommendations on my website/blog/email/video guide series, and my comments about the outcome are expressions of (my very personal) opinion only. The absolute best clinical advice would come from your physician. There is no substitute for that.
However I can guarantee you this, I will do my best to coach you, and I’ll do everything in my power to help.
This is how it works:
1. Please send me an email to this address email@example.com requesting the type of private consultation.
2. Please write a detail explanation of the problem you are facing, submit pictures or even a video clip that captures the problem. The more I understand the issues at hand , the more effective I can be in helping you.
3. Upon approval of your request, I will send you instructions on how to further proceed.