Promise me you will do 2 things:Thing # 1

I am begging you please don’t give up !

Never give up !! I say this because current statistics indicate that 40% of new CPAP users will give up within the first 3 months.

There are potential killer consequences if any of us do. That is why I built this website. I know it is not easy to sleep with a CPAP mask on your face.

(I myself struggled with using my CPAP for the first 9 months. When I first started I was only able to keep my CPAP Mask on for about 15 minutes. )

I was either taking off the mask in my sleep or waking up just frantically yanking the mask off my face because of the many same issues you are also facing.

Promise you will watch the videos below.

Really be informed and understand what the real risks you are taking if you decide to give up and don't treat your Sleep Apnea.

You must be aware of the life altering and potential killer consequences we face if we give up.

There is soooo much at stake …..especially on your health side.

These videos are absolutely worth watching. Fast forward some parts if you have to but please watch them! (Warning ! They all sound the same after awhile. But they are different but very much connected.)


Most people don’t know that:

a) About 87% of people with “Obese Type 2 Diabetes” - have Sleep Disordered Breathing. And about 50% "Type 2 Diabetes" have Sleep Apnea. Trust me, it is more than a “Sugar Problem”. This video clearly shows how a normal healthy body metabolizes sugars, and what is Type I and Type II Diabetes.

How CPAP Effects Type 2 Diabetes:

• CPAP therapy significantly improved insulin sensitivity in 40 patients with sleep apnea. This improvement was observed within 2 days of treatment and sustained over 3 months.

• In patients with type 2 diabetes, postprandial glucose levels were significantly reduced after ~3 months of CPAP therapy to treat their sleep apnea. Reduction in HbA1c levels were significant in patients with HbA1c >7%.

• Continuous blood glucose monitoring of type 2 diabetes patients on CPAP therapy for an average of 41 days demonstrated lower and more stable nocturnal glucose levels.1

• Insulin responsiveness increased 28% in patients with type 2 diabetes after 4 months of CPAP therapy.1 Neuropeptide Y (NPY) and leptin plasma levels increase in patients with sleep apnea, and after PAP treatment NPY levels dramatically reduced in all patients, reducing cardiovascular risk.1

Click on this short video below to really see & understand more about Diabetes.






b) About 80% of people with “Drug Resistant Hypertension” and about 37% of people with “Hypertension” - have Sleep Disordered Breathing. I am personally in this category.

How CPAP effects Hypertension:

• Patients treated with appropriate PAP therapy for 9 weeks had a reduction in blood pressure by 10mmHg3

- Click on this short video below to really see & understand more about Hypertension.






c) About 69% of men with “Erectile Dysfunction” - have Sleep Disordered Breathing. Damn !! Guys, I don’t know about you, but this I really want to avoid. - Click on this short video below to really see & understand more about it.






d) About 49% of people with “Atrial Fibrillation” - have Sleep Disordered Breathing. This deserves to be in its own category. I bet you know family members and friends who have complained of this .

How CPAP effects Atrial Fibrillation:

• Use of CPAP in atrial fibrillation patients has reduced the rate of arrhythmias markedly

• Untreated OSA patients have a higher recurrence of atrial fibrillation after Cardioversion than non-OSA patients

Click on this short video below to really see & understand more about Atrial Fibrilation.






e) About 48% of people with “CHF – Congestive Heart Failure” - have Sleep Disordered Breathing. One of the best short videos on this particular diagnosis.

How CPAP effects Congestive Heart Failure:

• Patients on CPAP therapy had a 75% chance of surviving five years without receiving a heart transplant, while patients without CPAP therapy had only a 25% chance.

• Heart failure patients with obstructive sleep apnea have fewer deaths and hospitalizations over 2 years when treated with CPAP therapy..

• Treatment of sleep apnea by CPAP in heart failure patients has reduced systolic blood pressure and left ventricular ejection fraction.

- Click on this short video below to really see & understand more about Congestive Heart Failure.






f) About 37% of people with “ Coronary Artery Disease” - have Sleep Disordered Breathing. Do you really really really know what this is? I was frequently confused. - Click on this short video below to really see & understand more about it.






g) About 31% of people with “Angina” - have Sleep Disordered Breathing. Every one must know about this - Click on this short video below to really see & understand more about it.






h)As many as 63% of Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) sufferers also suffer from Sleep Disordered Breathing.

• Risk of stroke doubles in men with Mild Sleep Apnea.

• Risk of stroke triples in men with moderate to Severe Sleep Apnea.

• Stroke sufferers with Sleep Disordered Breathing have worse functional outcomes and higher mortality after one year compared to controls.

• Sleep Disordered Breathing has a higher frequency in severe stroke patients and/or older stroke and TIA patients with high body mass index (BMI) and Type 2 Diabetes.

Click on this short video below to really see & understand more about Stroke.






This is a video made by the prestigious Harvard Medical School.. of Shaquille O'Neal and his Sleep Apnea.

For those of you who are not familiar who he is....."Google" his name :)






Over 60 % of my patients don't "really" know, understand or remember what Obstructive Sleep Apnea is . This is a few days after the doctors had explain it to them. For this reason I have included this video for those who are unclear.






Finally this is a 25 second video that shows how CPAP clears your obstruction and resolves snoring.




Please do not try to watch all these videos in one sitting. There is far to much information to take in and understand. Please watch it over the next few days.

I will be sending more.