Expert Guide To Choosing The Best Respironics CPAP Machine.
• Please don’t blindly get a Respironics CPAP without first knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each model. Otherwise it is like buying a car without test driving it. Actually I wish we all could test drive CPAP machines before settling with one.
• Philips Respironics offers the widest selection of Respironics CPAP Machines and CPAP Masks.
• Just our personal observation – Respironics has recently become more responsive to their customers complaints than we felt they were previously. This is good.
• The truth is most people will only get the lowest end model Respironics CPAP machine if your prescription simply states “ CPAP Machine”. We cringe every time we see that.
• If that's what your prescription states, then most Home Medical Equipment Companies will only provide you with lowest wholesale cost CPAP machine they have.
• These low end CPAP machines generally do not have the features you need to make CPAP therapy comfortable plus be able to anticipate your needs in the future.
• Most insurance policies do not generally discriminate one model from the other. They generally follow what the doctor prescribes. Now if you have a relatively good insurance and room in your budget, go for the higher model because it will benefit you in so many many ways.
• Just have your doctor spell it out specifically the brand and model of the Respironics CPAP on the prescription.
• Our video review will show you what models are worth considering. Every Respironics CPAP has unique strengths and weaknesses when compared to its competition.
• You have a choice in the brand and model of CPAP machines you can get. You just have to work collaboratively with your physician. But go into the discussion armed with your research and information.
• In most major Sleep Centers – they use Respironics CPAP and Respironics BiPAP machine in their labs.
• Respironics CPAP Machines are very good but expensive.
• Their biggest competitor is Resmed. Followed then by Fisher and Paykel. Lately DeVilbiss CPAP is slowly climbing up the ranks.
• We tell you like it is. What our Sleep apnea patients, plus us clinicians, like and dislike about the various Respironics CPAP machines. Every brand of CPAP machine has strengths and weaknesses. We want you to be aware of the pros and cons so you weigh them into your decision making process.
• Click on any of the following Respironics CPAP machines below and we will do our very best to give you a useful review.
Have your say about what you just read! Leave a comment that is useful for other visitors in the box below. Leave a Tip, Advice or just share what has worked for you. This way others can also benefit from your experience. We have many visitors from all corners of the world that uses a CPAP or a BiPAP and are struggling. Your advice no matter how small can make a positive difference.