" I nearly gave up until I tried the Oral Cpap Mask. The only mask I can use and sleep with all night. I wanted to pack it away. My nose is constantly congested. I am so upset when I think about how much money I wasted trying various Cpap masks." - A recent comment from one of our Sleep Apnea patient.
• The lower the Cpap settings, the higher the success rate of using the Oral Cpap Mask comfortably all through the night.
• Anything below 12cmh20 is tolerable for most people using oral cpap device.
• By the way many people call it by different names (same mask but different names) - Oracle 2 Oral Cpap Mask, Cpap Oral Mask, Oral Cpap Device.
• Drooling - Your mouth will treat this Oral Cpap Mask as food when you put it in your mouth in the beginning.
Thus produce a lot of saliva. So for a lot of people they will drool. Especially hard if you are a side sleeper.
• We have not had any back sleepers complain of this yet.
• However after a few weeks or sooner (there is just no way of telling when) the large amounts of saliva production stops or at least reduces significantly.
• No more itchy nose. You can scratch your nose whenever you feel like it. : )
• A very small amount of people have a gagging sensation in the beginning. Over time that does go away.
• Some peoples teeth will start to ache after using this mask.
Especially irritating when you sleep on your side. Have a towel handy.
• Great mask to use if you are Claustrophobic.
• You can easily Read in Bed or Watch TV in Bed with Cpap Oral Mask.
• Your mouth and throat will dry out quickly. You must use a heated humidifier and know how to increase the humidity output.
• This is the only type of Oral Cpap Mask available as of now.
• Some people call it Oracle 2 Oral Cpap Mask. The proper name is Oracle HC452.
To see a complete list of video reviews of various CPAP Masks - Click Here.
To return from the Oral CPAP Mask page back to the Home Page - Click Here