• Consider using a CPAP Mask Liner (regardless if it is for a nasal or full face mask) when you are experiencing a lot of leaks.... towards the bridge of the nose , leaks towards the eye where you could get dry eyes & around the sides of the nose.
• These liners acts as a barrier between your face and your CPAP mask.
• It works really well on high CPAP pressures (settings).
• It helps with bruising on the bridge of the nose.
• This is very good for men with beards.
• It also will help prevent mask lines on your face.
• This also reduces those obnoxious farting noises.
• Many people will find that they do not need to tighten their CPAP head gear (strap) so much.
P. S. If you want to be on the safe side....next time get your next CPAP Mask from here and try it out risk free for 30 days. If you don't like it, return it and get another one.