The Challenges and Solutions of using a Full Face Cpap Mask .
1. It is more challenging for someone who is
2. Hard to read in bed or watch TV in bed. Some Full Face Cpap mask do a better job in enabling you to relax in bed before sleeping than others.
3. Compared to all the other categories of Cpap masks, this has the highest probability of Cpap air leaks. Why? Simply because the mask touches and covers a larger surface area of your face. Thus a higher chance of Cpap air leaks.
4. Your kids would have fun at your expense. :)
5. Harder to Sleep On Your Stomach.
6. Greater chance for experiencing Bloating Sensation when you wake up in the morning.
• For a Complete list of Solutions for your most Pressing Cpap Problems and Cpap Mask issues - Click Here.
To return from the Full Face CPAP Mask page back to the Home Page - Click Here
( Click On Any Of The Moving Pictures In This Video Below To Get More Information & To Read The Reviews of Others Who Have Tried Them. )