The Best CPAP Masks, BIPAP Mask and Sleep Apnea Mask for someone who has Weak and Shaky hands.
• This is a list of CPAP Masks and BIPAP Mask that many of our patients’ who have weak (reduce function) and shaky hands. For example if you suffer from Arthritis, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke, or an Arm Injury ….. you then just need a mask that is easy to put on and take off. • If you have reduced function in your hands it is difficult to use a CPAP mask and headgear.
• Because of the physical challenges you have, we are concerned if you are able to disconnect the CPAP Mask off your face quickly in case you feel sick or you just need to communicate to someone or in the morning when you are awake.
• On average, we have worked with about 3 to 5 people a year with this type of disabilities that needed a CPAP or BIPAP machine. So our experience here is limited.
• Have the Respiratory Therapist from the Home Medical Equipment Company come over to your home and work with you in selecting the right mask. Place a phone call to your sleep doctor to fax over a prescription to the Home Medical Equipment Company. The prescription should state - "Fit patient for CPAP Mask at the patient's home".
• If these weaknesses are preventing you from having a full and functioning life, please seek the help of an Occupational Therapist. These medical professionals will show you how to use what physical capabilities you have to your maximum ability. They will show you some very neat strategies.
• Please be patient with yourself. The masks we suggest have shown to help people in your situation successfully use their CPAP and BIPAP.
Cpap Nasal Pillows for someone with Weak & Shaky Hands.
Cpap Nasal Pillows that is easier to put on and take off.
Resmed Swift FX
2. Resmed Swift FX for Her
3. Fisher & Paykel Opus 360
4. Resmed Mirage Swift LT
5. Resmed Mirage Swift Lt for Her
6. Phillips Respironics GoLife for Men
7. Pilairo by Fisher & Paykel
Cpap Nasal Mask for someone with Weak & Shaky Hands.