• Are you looking for CPAP Masks and Bipap Mask that allows you to read or watch TV in bed?
• If that has been your habit to help you fall asleep all these years then you should continue to do so. The initial goal here is first be able to use the CPAP.
• Do whatever it takes to get accustomed to using and sleeping with the CPAP machine and mask through the night.
• Obviously you want a CPAP Mask that does not obstruct <your vision.
• However once you become accustomed to using your CPAP or BiPAP, do not watch TV in bed. The reason is you do not want to be stimulated and stay up late night because there is a good TV show.
• Many Sleep Physicians will advice you - the bedroom should be reserved for Sleep and Sexual Intimacy only. Watch TV in another room in your house
CPAP Nasal Pillows that enable you to Read in Bed or Watch Television in Bed:
- You have plenty of choices here -
Resmed Swift FX
2. Resmed Swift FX for Her
3. Fisher and Paykel Opus 360
4. Resmed Mirage Swift LT
5. Resmed Mirage Swift LT for Her
6. Respironics Optilife Nasal Pillows
7. Resmed Mirage Swift II
8. Respironics GoLife for Men
9. The Pilairo
CPAP Nasal Mask that enable you to Read in Bed or Watch Television in Bed:
1. Sleep Weaver Advanced
2. Respironics Optilife Cradle
3. Resmed Mirage Vista
4. Resmed Mirage FX
CPAP Full Face Mask that enable you to Read in Bed or Watch Television in Bed:
Hybrid Cpap Mask that enable you to Read in Bed or Watch Television in Bed.
Oral Cpap Mask that enable you to Read in Bed or Watch Television in Bed.