This Years Best CPAP Full Face Mask Liners & Nasal Mask Liners.
- There are a number of CPAP Full Face Mask Liners and Nasal Mask Liners in the market. They all claim to be the best. (Warning- This is our opinion based on the feedback we get from our many sleep apnea patients who are using a CPAP or BiPAP)
- See the video below. (It shows you some critical information you absolutely must know.) They make CPAP mask liners for Full Face and Sleep Apnea Nasal Masks. They work for both category of masks.)
- The best CPAP Full Face Mask Liner in our personal opinion is the Quietus Liners.
- A very very close second is the Remzzzs.
- Please keep this in mind.....Make sure you get a liner that fits your brand, model and size of mask. Both the Quietus Liners and Remzzzs carry a very large selection.
- If your settings are 14 and higher , I would recommend Quietus. Even though the Remzzzs definitely can handle it higher CPAP settings. Why? It is a little bit more thicker. Otherwise both brands are just as good.
- Out of pocket expense – Quietus has the edge because you can wash it and reuse it. You change it somewhere between 3 to 7 days. With Remzzzzs it is recommended that you change it every day.
- Heat. Some people find the quietus a little bit
warmer because it is thicker.
- Softness. This is 100% personal preference. Both are so comfortably soft.
- Both will allow you to use medication or lotions on your face while diminishing the risk of mask leaks.
- Ease of use….. both can be a pain in the ass initially until you get the hang of it.
However the Quietus liners have a sticky “tacking agent” on it that makes these
liners stay in place better. This makes it easier.
- Both will require time and practice putting it
- Please do not attempt to use these liners 2
minutes before going to sleep on the very first day you get this. You most likely will become so damn irritated and just
give up. Please invest 15 or 20 minutes trying to use these liners before going
to sleep. I always advice my patients to
practice using them the first time in the "day time" in front of the mirror. When you are tired and sleepy, trying to learn how to use something new will definitely frustrate you.
- Wash you face first and dry it off. Even though your dried your face with a towel, your skin is still damp. This is good. This will help the liners stay in place and not slide all over the mask also.
- The Remzzzs liners for CPAP full face mask will
most likely partially cover your mouth in the beginning. Then especially the Remzzzs will start to curl away.
- You want slightly less then an inch of these
liners to extend beyond your face mask.
By you stretching these liners you will get a better seal.
- For many people it helps reduce bruising from
their nasal or full face mask.
- Using Liners (regardless of the brand) will significantly reduce cpap mask farting
noises and leaks.
- ·Reduce the need to over tighten your cpap head
- Your cpap mask last longer.
- Good for men with facial hair. Men with facial hair and thick mustaches experience a much higher leak levels.
- Prevent mask lines on your face.
- Significantly reduces cpap dry eyes because your
mask is leaking and the air blows directly into your eyes. Very dangerous for
- Reduce the bruising on the bridge of the nose.
- A good number of people use it as a barrier that
separates their skin from their mask especially if they suspect they might be
allergic to their cpap mask and that mask is the only one that they like.
P. S. If you want to be on the safe side....next time get your next CPAP Mask from here and try it out risk free for 30 days. If you don't like it, return it and get another one. Most people give up on using their CPAP because they hate their mask.